HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain data from your device, including information about your browser, IP address, time zone and cookies installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the web pages or search terms that refer to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. This automatically collected information is mentioned under "Device information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. More information about cookies and how to disable cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions on the website and collect data including IP address, browser type, ISP, referring / exit pages and date / time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files that record how you browse the website.
In addition, when you shop on the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Order Information is generally collected to fulfill orders placed on the Site (including processing payment information, arranging shipping, and confirming invoices and/or orders). We also use this order information to:
- for communication with the customer;
- Monitor orders for potential risks or fraud; and
- If consistent with the settings you share with us, we will inform you about our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to display potential risks and fraud (in particular IP addresses) and to improve and optimize our website in general (for example, by generating analytics about how customers browse and interact with the Webshop and evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). .
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal data with third parties to help them use their personal data as described above. For example, we use Shopify to run our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website - you can read more about Google's use of personal data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information for the purpose of targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can access targeted ads by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
You can also choose from some services on the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT SEARCH
Please note that we do not change the website's data collection and usage practices if your browser is not tracked.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal data and request its deletion.